Hope is a thing with feathers, That perches in the soul, And sings the tune without the words, And never stops at all.-Emily Dickenson

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

What's your motto for 2007?

As mentioned in a previous post, 2007 was originally suppose to be The Year of Beer for me. However, due to a life altering decision made by another, in March, I altered it to be The Year of Bourbon. I was also originally looking forward to participating in the Casual Dating '07 movement, but that doesn't feel right anymore either. I feel now as if I need to actually make a plan to do things in my life rather than merely saying I should do these things; therefore my new motto is Makin' it Happen in '07!

  • I am Makin' it Happen in '07!
  • Jen is In It To Win It in '07!
  • Erick is Napping on the Couch in '07!
  • Carol is Raising the Bar-n in '07!
What are you doing in '07?
  • Rachel is Casual Dating in '07
  • Kate says You Ain't That Big 'N Bad in '07

3 comments:

rachelerin said...

Casual Dating '07 is still working for me!

Anonymous said...

My Motto:

You Ain't That Big 'N Bad in '07!

Please add this to your blog.

T Gonzales said...

Hmmm...

Gettin' Schooled in '07!

you know, cause i'm all about the learning right now...hopefully i won't be getting schooled in the traditional sense of that phase. crap! i probably just cursed myself. way to be, tiff!