Hope is a thing with feathers, That perches in the soul, And sings the tune without the words, And never stops at all.-Emily Dickenson

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Future Career Choice

I think I am going to start tracking my career choices on my blog.

To catch you up...

Last week, I wanted to be a Radiological Tech. (K-Rad, Rad Tech... sounds good, right?)

Earlier this week, it was a web designer.

Today, I choose Personal Chef. I love to cook, but don't want to work in a restaurant. I can travel around and prepare meals in your home. Or my home, then I can transport... whichever.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dated a chick that was a chef on a big passenger catamaran out of a coastal city...got to travel, cook, meet, etc., and occasional offers to work multi-week carribean cruises. d3

RedHeronCurrents said...

Now that sounds pretty cool...if only I wouldn't ever have to cook chicken.

Dott Comments said...

I went through a phase as a child when I wouldn't eat chicken.

But that was after I saw my grandmother walk out into the barnyard, grab a chicken in each hand and swing them above her head (thwaack) wringing both their necks.

That was dinner. Now THAT was gross.

RedHeronCurrents said...

Indeed Dott..Gross.