Hope is a thing with feathers, That perches in the soul, And sings the tune without the words, And never stops at all.-Emily Dickenson

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Another quiz

After a full day at the silent meditation retreat (I had never done a full day of silence before; not to mention a full day of meditation. It was great, but indeed exhausting), I had an email from a friend with the link to this test. I feel my results seemed appropriate today.





Siddhartha Gautama
You two would probably really get along!
Founder of Buddhism "All wrong-doing arises because of mind. If mind is transformed can wrong-doing remain?"


My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 40% on Intuitive

You scored higher than 0% on Structured

You scored higher than 80% on Mildness

You scored higher than 0% on Traditional

No comments: