Hope is a thing with feathers, That perches in the soul, And sings the tune without the words, And never stops at all.-Emily Dickenson

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Thanks to All

Here's a picture of the card that was placed on my door Friday night.

Well, I am not sure who to send thank you cards to, and I can't afford a thank you billboard. Therefore, a thank you blog will have to suffice (on a side note, while typing the word "blog, I originally typed the word "clog". Those of you who may prefer a thank you clog, either in the dance form or the stopped up drain form, please contact me directly and I will see what we can arrange).

Seriously, not often am I speechless. This gift has touched me more than any of you can ever know. I have no words to describe my feelings. Thank you for the gift, and more importantly, I am ever thankful for the continued gift of friendship from you all.

No comments: