Hope is a thing with feathers, That perches in the soul, And sings the tune without the words, And never stops at all.-Emily Dickenson

Saturday, November 19, 2005

K-Rad's Amnesty Day

Today I have decided to forgive anyone who has intentionally or unintentionally hurt me phyiscally or emotionally between 1971-2003. It covers every hurt that I can remember currently...repressed memories are ineligible for this blanket amnesty. Anyone who has intentionally or unintentionally hurt me from 01/01/2004 to the present may have to wait for the next amnesty period. The current waiting period is 34 years, however applications for amnesty are available on request, and each applicant will be reviewed on a case by case basis.

DISCLAIMER: I can change my mind at any given moment and resend my forgiveness at the mere drop of the hat, if deemed necessary by me and only me.

Not valid with any other coupons or offers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh, i notice this was posted last saturday. hope i'm not past the deadline for amnesty...d3

RedHeronCurrents said...

Anything you might have done fell in the 1971-2003 time frame... you are way off the hook... didn't know there was anything to forgive. Maybe this is one of those repressed memories??

Anonymous said...

well, just the general sh*ttiness of beginning a new dalliance before you arrived in town...

Anonymous said...

That's a good practice, Kelly. I am sorry if I ever hurt you.

The car door thing was totally an accident....and I was the one that found your finger tip so they could sew it back on....so, I should get points....I mean, amnesty for that...

Check your e-mail.... I'm coming to town next week and have a time-sensitive question for thee...

Ooooh, the intrigue.....

Mysteriously and joyfully,
Bryony