Hope is a thing with feathers, That perches in the soul, And sings the tune without the words, And never stops at all.-Emily Dickenson

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Exhausted!

I walk about .25 miles to the bus stop in the morning, about .05 miles to work from the bus stop, then about .25 miles to the bus stop from work in the afternoon, and another .25 miles from the stop to my house. That's about .8 miles. Why am I so freakin' exhausted?

My theory is that part of the new me is a new girly attire, complete with those miserably uncomfortable shoes. My feet, legs, buttocks, and back are killing me today. From today on, I will be one of those women you see in sneakers and socks with a dress on... Until I reach my desk, at which point, much like Mr. Rogers, I will change shoes, and don my new cardigan because it is also freezing in my new office.

I am off to the couch to stare into space for the next 3 hours until bedtime!

No comments: