Hope is a thing with feathers, That perches in the soul, And sings the tune without the words, And never stops at all.-Emily Dickenson

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

May's Obligatory Blog

I realized today that if I don't post something here today or tomorrow, I will have let the entire month of May pass, with seemingly nothing to say... that would mislead my devoted readers!

May rang in with quite a bang for me... and has been nonstop ever since! Quite enjoyable and quite busy.

Here are a few pictures from the month.

Radiology program update:
It seems my odds are much better than I had originally thought on being accepted. There were only 67 applicants rather than the hundreds I had imagined. I was told that my chances are pretty good based my test scores and such. They will select 13 for the branch of the program that I applied for... and I should know something by mid June. Only time will tell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats on the positive radiology prognosis (even if you're not sure if you want it!). also good to see some pics...looks like you are enjoying the lovely weather of late. we just got back from kickin' memorial day camping trip at one of the lakes here. later, d3