Hope is a thing with feathers, That perches in the soul, And sings the tune without the words, And never stops at all.-Emily Dickenson

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Questions Questions Questions!

Is it just me or does everyone struggle with knowing what it is that they need versus knowing what it is that they want. And why can't I seem to want what I need? I mean I want to eat the entire carton of ice-cream; but really I need not! Then, I also struggle with knowing if the voice I am hearing in my head is my intuition or my fear. They both sound the same to me. Sometimes they are indeed saying the same thing, and that really sucks to discover. But I am glad I hear the voices. Does anyone else here the voices? Should I be medicated??

Life is still going quite well for me, I have to say. Just not so well that it would be found disgusting or unbelievable. Thank Goddess for that, it's hard to live in a fantasy world for too long, I tend to lose sight of what's real!

No comments: